Junior Software Developer (m/f/d)
Helpful questioners and imaginative problem solvers
High-quality data and networking is the key to success – ours and that of our customers. Support us with your skills! Take the opportunity to help shape the construction industry of tomorrow – efficiently and in a way that conserves resources. Our inspiring team will welcome you as a valuable member.
We develop software with and for BIM
In Building Information Modeling (BIM), a digital and visualized world, all parties involved in the creation of a structure are interconnected. We use the latest digital methods throughout the entire lifecycle of a building to support the continuous and consistent collection and management of information and data.
As part of the Dev-Craftsmen you are always in lively exchange with your team mates. Geniuses are lonely. What counts for us are people who work passionately for the success of the project. Who already know many things, but want to learn much more. In other words: We are looking for helpful questioners and imaginative problem solvers who share our values and complement our team with good know-how. Under the professional guidance of experienced IT architects, you will support us in the design and modeling of sophisticated software architectures.
- find cross-platform visualization of building models and their data using WebGL (threejs)exciting
- already have experience in programming with WPF, ASP.NET Core and a frontend framework
- have advanced knowledge of other database systems like PostgreSQL, MSSQL or even Neo4J
- have just finished your studies or have already gained some professional experience or are trained as an IT specialist
- convince with good references
- are familiar with the Microsoft development stack
- bring experience in backendand frontendprogramming. We work mainly with C#, reactJS and TypeScript, the corresponding
- are already skilled in the connection of a database system
- are used to documentingyour work so that your team can keep track of it all
- are open – for new things, for knowledge, for your team mates
The ekkodale difference
Become part of a great teamthat has the strong drive to make a difference. We are committed to working on projects that have real relevance for the industry. We have a modern office loft in a central location of Wiesbaden with a great connection to bus and train, bike or e-scooter. At Headquarter we value a working environment that promotes health and well-being. We use height-adjustable desks, ride our desk bikes (admittedly rarely), and occasionally play a game of pool. A steep learning curve prepares you for future project s.In our learning rooms, you’ll learn best practices from your team mates, and all about new technologies. Our working atmosphere is lively, characterized by the diversity and talent of our employees and by mutual appreciation. It won’t be boring, you have a lot of room for creativity and your own ideas. Our working hours are flexible, you are also welcome to work from home. At the end of the year, you benefit from the jointly generated income.
What is still missing for our happiness? You!