- Overly detailed digital content cripples the planner’s system.
- It is not in the required data or version format.
- Your available content is outdated and does not match your current product assortment.
- The components cannot be integrated into the stakeholders’ BIM process, e.g. AIA and BAP project specifications cannot be met.
- Users cannot access products from the local market assortment.
- Your product is statically mapped in the receiving system, although parametrics were promised. In the authoring software, users can only work with it in a limited way.
Are your products also part of this?
This does not have to be and should not be.
Together with you, we develop a strategy for plannable and sustainable BIM content.
Your content – with you from start to finish
While the designer must design a product neutrally, he often has the capabilities of a particular manufacturer in mind when designing. For the manufacturer, on the other hand, the prospect of being present with its own products in a digital twin of the building is tempting. If it goes on to operations, the facility manager’s own products are already in place. In case of maintenance, all information for an order is already available.